Sunday 1 December 2013

PHOTO: US Rapper Wale Honours His Dad, Mr Akintimehin In Lagos Performance


Wale, his father Mr Akintimehin (right) and his uncle Bayo Akintimehin
Mr Akintimehin was present to watch his son perform for guests at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos yesterday.
Wale took time to give a shoutout to his dad who watched from backstage along with his uncle Bayo and Storm Records boss Obi Asika.
‘I promise to keep coming back. If y’all will have me, I’ll coming coming back. Shoutout to my dad, Mr Akintimehin do you want to take a bow for these people now? Haaa Oga!‘, Wale said
Watch video below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212