Thursday 12 December 2013

'They would have hated me'- Oprah on why she doesn't regret having kids

TV legend Oprah Winfrey chose not to get married or have children and she says looking back now at age 59, she doesn't regret her decision. In an interview with Hollywood Reporters, Oprah said if she'd had children they would have been neglected because of how busy her life was.
"If I had kids, my kids would hate me. They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me, because something in my life would have had to suffer and it would've probably been them. Gayle (now a mother of two) was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade class, was writing down her name and the names of her children while I was having daydreams about how I could be a Martin Luther King".With a net worth of $2.9 billion, Oprah is one the richest women in the world. She owns TV Network OWN, the O and Oprah Magazine as well as vast real estate stakes. She has been in a relationship with Stedman Graham since 1986.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212