Thursday 12 December 2013

Sam Faiers admits: “I still love Joey Essex but I don’t know what the future holds”


Oh dear, something tells us that the Joey Essex, Sam Faiers, Amy Willerton not-quite love triangle is going to drag on for some time to come.Joey and Amy have admitted to going on their first date – McNuggets were involved – but Sam still has feelings for her ex-fiance. Of course she does.
“He told me he loved me before he went in the jungle,” Sam has told The Mirror. “I still love him but I just don’t know what the future holds,” she adds.
We do feel for Sam, it can’t be nice to hear every detail about your ex getting together with someone new.
Showmance or real thing, it looks like Joey is going to give it a go with Amy. Talking about dating the 21-year-old model Joey said recently, “I’m very happy. Look at her. She’s beautiful.”
Sorry, Sam – we should have warned you not to read that bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212