Sunday 1 December 2013

Photos: Paul Walker's final moments before fatal ride

Few minutes before Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker died in a car accident yesterday, he posed next to the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT that exploded on impact in the deadly accident. TMZ reports that this pic above was taken just 30 minutes before the accident.
Paul had put together a car show charity event in Santa Clarita, CA. through his ReachOut Worldwide organization, to support typhoon relief efforts in the Philippines and was leaving the event in the red Porsche car when his friend lost control and slammed into a tree. The car exploded on impact. The police says speed was a factor. See more photos after the cut...Paul Walker took a pic with a fan at the event minutes before the accident.
The accident happened very near the event venue...


Paulwith the driver of the car, Roger Rodas. Roger Rodas also pictured right
Celebrities took to social media to express their grief over the accident...
Tyrese
My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family...#HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday..... My God... My God... I can't believe I'm writing this
The Rock
All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time. We find our strength.. in his light. Love you brother.
Jessica Alba
#RIPPaulWalker -he was a lovely person -so sweet and grounded. My heart goes out to his family
Ludacris
Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts@paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P.
Ali Larter
So shocked and saddened to hear about the tragic loss of Paul Walker. My love to his family
Snooki
IS THIS TRUE ABOUT PAUL WALKER?! I'm in tears
Mario Lopez
RIP Paul Walker.. Eerie that the star of The Fast & The Furious died in a car accident.. God Bless his daughter
Lance Bass
So so sad about Paul Walker : (
Audrina Patridge
Rip paul walker:/
Kevin McHale
So sad to hear about Paul Walker. So young. Can't believe it.
Trevor Donovan
#RIP Paul Walker .... One of the nicest, most down to earth guys in the business. Glad I had the honor of know & work with such person
Pauly D
Wow I Just Heard Some Awful News RIP #PAULWALKER I Loved His Work ,, So Young Too
Samantha Giancola
I am heartbroken. RIP #PaulWalker
Tyler Shields
Paul Walker was such a nice guy so sad he died but at least he died doing what he loved and he went out on top sorry to see him go!
Katie Cassidy
So sad, Paul Walker.... He will always be remembered
Eli Roth
RIP Paul Walker. Never met him but my Hostel team had just made Running Scared and everyone loved him. Condolences to his family.

Jake Pavelka
Damn! This has been a tough year! Paul Walker. Praying for his family.
Kat Dennings
Paul Walker???? Oh my god. This is heartbreaking
LeAnn Rimes
What horrible news #PaulWalker prayers go out to his family. You just never know.... Cherish each breath, it's a gift
Alison SweeneyThoughts & prayers out to @RealPaulWalker 's family. What a tragedy. #RIP
Jesse MetcalfeMy thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of #PaulWalker. What a shocking tragedy! Life is so fragile. #Humbled
Brandi GlanvilleRIP the hottest guy ever Paul Walker - Im crying
Adam Shankman#rippaulwalker i was blessed to call you friend and a beautiful light in the world just went out. i love you paul
Mark-Paul Gosselaar
RIP Paul Walker. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Michael B. Jordan
Man life is so short. People you care about can be here one min and gone the next Don't take life for granted RIP Paul Walker
Courtney Stodden
I'm so sad about the sudden passing of Paul Walker. My thoughts & prayers go out to his loved ones...
Mena Suvari
RIP Paul Walker. Your life ended too suddenly. You will always be remembered and cherished. May you rest in peace and continue to watch over the ones you love
Liam McIntyre
I'm speechless. Too young. Rest in Peace
Carson Daly
Sick about the tragic loss of #PaulWalker. I enjoyed our time together very much. Such a really nice guy. Prayers to his family and friends.
Sarah Michelle Gellar
@RealPaulWalker May he be in peace. To his family you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Jenna Dewan-Tatum
Just heard the awful news about Paul Walker...so so sad. I've always heard such nice things about him. Prayers to his family :(
Teresa Palmer
I was so shocked to hear about @RealPaulWalker's death. I have been a fan since his #Varsitybluesdays. Sending love to his daughter.
Olivia Wilde
Heavy heavy heart tonight. Paul Walker was a genuinely good, sweet, kind, laid back, loving person. Sending much love to his family.
Lucy Hale
Really hard to find words to say when someone passes too soon. Very heartbreaking about Paul Walker. Sending prayers to his loved ones. RIP.
Seth Green
Shocked & sad to hear about Paul Walker. Met him several times over the years- a hard worker & always kind. Prayers & love to his family.
Sarah Hyland
Shocked and saddened by the tragic death of #PaulWalker It's really hard to believe. My thoughts are with his friends and family. RIP
Nick Cannon
Rest in Peace to a true light, Paul Walker. To be absent from the body is to be present with The Lord
Ashley Tisdale
So sad about Paul Walker. May he rest in peace and join the Angels above. A truly beautiful person in work and helping others.
Nick Lachey
Though I didn't know him well, I did know Paul Walker to be one of the good guys. Obviously, he has been taken from us way too young. #RIP
James Vanderbeek
Thoughts and prayers tonight are with Paul Walker's friends and family, especially his little girl. So sad. Very heavy heart tonight.
Bret Michaels
My thoughts, prayers and deepest condolences go out to the family of #PaulWalker from The Fast & Furious.
Melissa Joan Hart
RIP Paul Walker!!
Soleil Moon Frye
RIP Paul Walker. Sending our love and prayers to your loved ones
Paris Hilton
Just heard the horrible news about Paul Walker. So sad & shocked to hear this. :( My heart goes out to his friends & family. #RIPPaulWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212