Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wait! She’s 34? Birthday Girl Kemi Adetiba Looks Amazing


A big happy birthday to Kemi Adetiba. The multi-faceted creative who describes herself as a ‘Legally trained, Visual Media Practitioner’ and also a Tv hosts turned a year older today.
We just can’t believe she’s 34, as she shared the message below on her facebook with friends, family and well-wishers. She also shared some very sexy pictures. Check them out!“And it’s finally heeereeee. The big 34. I’m so grateful for life, my crazy and wonderful family, my True-blue friends with that wicked wit and humour that can cut through raw leather and of course you guys. Happy Birthday me. I thank God for loving me, whether I’ve been a good girl or not. I am not the smartest, I am not the most beautiful… But to me and my God, I am the most precious and I thank him for blessing and guiding me despite all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212