Saturday 4 January 2014

I feel good being NAMA ambassador- Benita Nzeribe


Benita Nzeribe
Nollywood actress, Benita Nzeribe has joined the league of brand ambassadors as she wrapped up an ambassadorial deal with the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA) just few days to the end of the year 2013. She is now the latest brand ambassador in town.
The sultry actress who has expressed joy and happiness being the brand ambassador of NAMA, has also promised to show commitment towards representing the brand well.

“I feel good to be NAMA ambassador. We just finished the photo shots and it will soon go on air. NAMA is seriously doing their job well to ensure that runways and every other air facilities are put in place. I promise to do my best to represent them well.

I will be attending their events within and outside the shores of the country when the need arises,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212