Wednesday 20 November 2013

Teebillz, Tiwa’s Fiance, Shares Photos Of His Son And Daughter From Previous Marriage — Beautiful Kids! Proud Father! Love It

Tiwa’s Fiance took to social media to share photos of his son and daughter. He also posted a photo of his daughter’s report card, as well a message for those who are criticizing him about his previous marriage, and critiquing his fathering qualities.
billz daughter
cards
He used this as a caption: “I’m Not A Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lack Anything in Life even When I’m 6ft Down. Just Keep The Good Grades Coming and Always Be Good Girl. I Love My lil Angel”
“It’s funny how Mofos don’t know me and wanna talk s**t! I’m more of a father than most of these Press ppl’s Fathers. God will Destroy your family if you try to bring your evil to mine” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212